Arnica is the first remedy for the immediate consequences of
- bleeding wounds
- and injuries caused by blunt objects
It sets that Healing process injured tissue in motion. They heal faster, more pleasantly and more reliably. Of the pain becomes alleviated.
Natural occurrence and preparation
The plant grows exactly where a fall can have the most far-reaching consequences: in the mountains.
The homeopathic is made from the
- dried, powdered rhizome prepared
- sometimes from the whole, fresh plant or
- the dried flowers.
Arnica is particularly suitable for patients who are too
- peevishness tend and have a desire to be left alone
- they are often muscular, hard, strong people with a red-blue face
- one believes to be able to solve problems with strength: quickly, violently, imperiously, commanding, haughty, presumptuous
- one imagines and has diseases fear of one sudden death
- hopelessness, Indifference, inner restlessness, tossing and turning at night, which is then attributed to the “bed that is too hard”
- nightmaresthat make you wake up scared to death and grasp your heart
- Absent-mindedness and Poor concentrationbecause it's easy to get distracted or startled
- The patients are unreasonable and don't want to go to the doctor or send the doctor or nurse away because they are not sick
Use of Arnica montana for the following diseases
- Pulled muscles and ligaments
- Bruise (hematoma)
- Muscle aches
Use of Arnica montana for the following symptoms / complaints
- Bruised pain
- deterioration from any movement and vibration, light pressure and heat
- improvement by lying down with your head lower than your feet
Apart from the complaints mentioned above, the remedy is also indicated for:
- hot head, cold body
- one blue eye, overexerted eyes
- cold, chilled nose
- bad breath, sore gums after visiting the dentist
- feverwhich leads to emotional numbness, total exhaustion or even loss of consciousness
- Broken veins under or in the skin, especially after childbirth or injuries
- Sore muscles after unusual movement
- Sprains, Tennis elbow
- Consequences of psychological injuries such as insults and insults
- of the Head hurts and dizziness and drowsiness follow any excitement
- Consequences of physical and mental overexertion (e.g. insomnia after overwork)
- Aversion to milk and meat
- Craving for sweet and sour preserves and pickles
- Foul smelling stool
- connective tissue
- Main funds at Injuries
Common doses / uses in homeopathy:
- Tablets Arnica montana D3, D4, D6
- Drops of Arnica montana D3, D4, D6
- Ampoules Arnica montana D4, D6, D10, D12
At bruise and associated bruises, fractures, vibrations, dislocations, as well as bloody wounds and tooth extraction:
- drops Arnica montana D6: 5 drops every half hour until the pain subsides. As soon as the pain occurs again, 5-10 drops are given again.
- or in the case of bruises, strains, closed fractures, but not with open wounds: Arnica essence becomes externally as an envelope applied (one teaspoon to one cup of water). Has a pain-relieving effect and promotes swelling.
At Accident shock can with the Immediate administration of arnica be alleviated.
In front Operations and dental procedures:
- Globules or drops Arnica montana D12. You start to administer Arnica D12 two times a day with 5-8 drops three days beforehand, repeat shortly before the operation.
To longer therapy (for example with sprains):
- tablet Arnica montana D2. We recommend 1 tablet D2 3 times a day.