Bach flowers in despair
Which Bach flowers are used?
The following Bach flowers can be used for people who suffer from despair and discouragement:
- Crab Apple (crab apple)
- Elm (elm)
- Pine (Scottish Pine)
- Larch (lark)
- Willow (yellow willow)
- Sweet Chestnut (sweet chestnut)
- Star of Bethlehem (Doldiger Milchstern)
Crab Apple (crab apple)
- You feel polluted, unclean or infected inside and out
- Cleansing bloom
- One strives for purity, order, perfection
- One has a keen sense of mental hygiene, one feels sinful and defiled
- You don't want any disorder in public or private life
- Everything has to look like it's peeled from an egg (Addiction to cleaning) and one also strives for cleanliness in interpersonal relationships
- Outwardly everything is fine (conflicts are swept under the rug!)
- One is disgusted with dirt, insects, bacteria and also with one's own symptoms of illness (rashes, WasZen etc.)
- This strong need for cleaning can lead to compulsive behavior (Neuroses how Compulsory washing, Order etc.)
- People who Crab Apple need are often petty shopkeepers and pedants
- You lose sight of the essentials and get irritated by little things
Positive development opportunities: Generosity, sense of general context, details become unimportant.
Further information on Crab Apple (crab apple) in case of despair and discouragement under our topic: Crab Apple
- You have the temporary feeling that you are not up to your task, that you do not have the strength to do everything you want and need
- Elm is the smelling salt of the strong in the hour of weakness
- One has taken over
- You have a sense of responsibility and ideals and tend to take on too much responsibility, you load yourself up a lot and risk being overwhelmed and overloaded
- The breakdown is mostly on a psychological level (for example, a blackout during exams), but injuries due to excessive physical activity are also possible
- Elm is usually a flower that is only needed temporarily.
Positive development opportunities: strong personality with strong skills, compassionate attitude, positive leadership personality.
More information about Elm (elm) in desperation under our topic: Elm
- You feel like a dejected, brave fighter who continues anyway
- You take responsibility voluntarily (Pine for example is forced to take responsibility), is active, persevering, wants to do everything himself
- Oak personalities do not give up, they feel like the pillars, must not get sick, cannot delegate
- Duty is more important. This results in excessive demands on your own person, you are exhausted but still carry on
- Other people are pressured to be hardworking too
- Diseases like high blood pressure and arteriosclerosis are common
Positive development opportunities: Strength, endurance, strength, perseverance, reason in relation to one's own physical needs (periods of rest).
More information about Oak in case of despair and despair under our topic: Oak
Pine (Scottish Pine)
- You blame yourself, feel guilty
- has the feeling of not being worth something
- One has fear Made a mistake and fears punishment
- You place the highest demands on yourself - more than you do on others - and feel guilty when you can't meet them
- Pine personalities Often apologize, downplay their own performance, and sometimes feel responsible for others' mistakes
- One is forced to take responsibility (example: single parents feel guilty about their children, are overworked and drained)
Positive development opportunities: Ability to recognize errors as normal
More information about Pine (Scottish Pine) in desperation under our topic: Pine
- One has Inferiority complexes
- Expectation of failure Lack of self-confidence
- You don't trust yourself, you have too little courage, you have inner fears and you don't want to fail (you don't even try!)
- One is afraid to embarrass oneself
- You feel inferior to other people right from the start and don't doubt this attitude, but are convinced of your own inability
- People in need of Larch often suffered from negative parental attitudes in childhood
- The sense of achievement is missing and the self-esteem is broken (children don't dare to say anything at school because they are afraid of being laughed at)
- Larch types appear very sensible, feel useless, are wistful, comfortable (inner comfort) but also vain
- As physical symptoms are often used Back pain described (no backbone!)
Positive development opportunities: see things more realistically and more relaxed, do not let setbacks discourage you.
More information about Larch (lark) in case of despair and despair under our topic: Larch
Willow (yellow willow)
- One is bitter, feels like a "victim of fate"
- has self-pity
- You have to give up privileges, life situation worsens (unemployed, chronically ill etc.)
- You're in a bad mood instead of making the most of it
- You only see difficulties and no opportunities
- Compare to previous happy times
- People who Willow need have often become mentally and physically immobile (illnesses that limit mobility).
Positive development opportunities: Personal responsibility, constructive thinking, how can I make the best of this situation.
More information about Willow (yellow willow) in desperation under our topic: Willow
Sweet Chestnut (sweet chestnut)
- It is believed that the limits of what a person can endure have now been reached
- Personality has run out of Latin and seeks help from other people
- It is said: “I'm finished, I don't know how to continue”.
- You are in an extreme mental state of emergency:
with the move on the wall, between heaven and earth, in nowhere, at night, without day again!
- People who Sweet Chestnut need, believe god forgot her.
Positive development opportunities: Learning that it has to be night to be day again. Get up like a phoenix from the ashes.
More information about Sweet Chestnut (sweet chestnut) in desperation under our topic: Sweet Chestnut
Star of Bethlehem (Doldiger Milchstern)
- One has not yet coped with a mental or physical shock. "
- The comforter of the soul "
- You are in State of shock
- Traumatic experiences that sometimes appear insignificant to the outside world cannot be forgotten
- It has not been processed and is blocked
- Often suddenly occurring diseases (Speech disorders triggered by shock, soft speech, frozen facial expressions).
Positive development opportunities: Awakening and reorientation.
More information about Star of Bethlehem (Doldiger Milchstern) in despair and discouragement under our topic: Star of Bethlehem