Homeopathy for a sinus infection
The following homeopathic medicines can be used for sinus inflammation (stringy secretion):
- Hydrastis (turmeric)
- Potassium bicronicum
Prescription up to and including D3!
- Following an acute flu, the secretion becomes stringy, thick and yellowish
- The mucus drains backwards into the throat and often becomes streaked with blood
- Mentally and physically exhausted people who are emaciated
- All complaints worse at night, better outdoors
- Dry, cold wind is badly tolerated
Find application especially Drop D6.
- The acute runny nose with dryness, constipation and pressure on the bridge of the nose quickly passes into the next stage with jelly-like, tough, sticky mucus
- Crusts and crusts in the nose are difficult to remove
- Pain in the forehead and cheekbones limited to narrowly circumscribed areas
- Worse from cold and pressure
- Pain comes and goes suddenly and is relieved by warmth (steam baths!)
Find application especially Tablets D6.