Bach flowers for sensitivity
Which Bach flowers are possible?
The following Bach flowers can be used for people who suffer from excessive sensitivity:
- Agrimony (Odermenning)
- Centaury (Centaury)
- Holly (holly)
- Walnut (walnut)
- One tries to hide tormenting thoughts and inner restlessness behind a facade of happiness and carelessness
- Lack of conflict ability, you accept everything, give in to avoid bad moods
- Conflicts are repressed, you fool yourself (everything is fine!) So that no worries and fears arise
- One is "Yes-men", Behaves like an over-conforming child (" make yourself dear to child ")
- People who need Agrimony are often as silly as a child and show a fake cheerfulness
- People love a cheerful and carefree atmosphere, are popular and are considered to be "easy going people“.
- The environment is therefore not interested in the change in personality
- Those affected often experience chronic fatigue due to inner restlessness Nails chew, hair twirl, play with objects
- Frustrating smokers, Frustration drinkers, frustration eaters when they are alone.
Positive development opportunitiesn: Ability to deal with conflict, joy of life, real inner happiness.
More information about Agrimony (Odermenning) with excessive sensitivity to our topic: Agrimony
- You cannot say “no”, weakness of your own will, overreaction to the wishes of others
- One is the servant and henchman of a stronger man
- One can be manipulated and planned, is submissive
- One is too adapted and clinging to other people like a burdock
- People who Centaury are often members of a sect, followers, worshipers, more slaves than conscious helpers
- You are tired, overworked and often have Gastrointestinal complaints
- The environment wants (as with Agrimony) no change because it is served.
Positive development opportunities: Self-determination, learn to say "no". Learning to serve a good cause without giving up on yourself.
More information about Centaury if you are sensitive to our topic: Centaury, Centaury.
- One is emotionally irritated
- Jealousy, distrust, hatred, envy and lack of generosity
- You have the feeling of being unloved and falling short (Cain and Abel principle)
- Hatred and anger are triggered
- You have a negative attitude towards life, you lack the ability to love, you cannot indulge yourself and be generous
- You're jealous and jealous because you're not looking carefully
- People who Holly need are out to their advantage and are not emotionally bound to anyone
- One often develops Heart disease, high blood pressure
Positive development opportunities: Inner harmony and understanding, being able to indulge.
More information about Holly (holly) if you are sensitive to our topic: Holly
- You get confused
- Influenceability and fickleness in decisive phases of new beginnings in life
- You know what you want (new beginning), but the spiritual readiness is missing and you can't let go of the past
- You are already sitting in the boat, you can see the other bank but the anchor has not yet been lifted
- You can be influenced from outside, but most of all by yourself
- You are your own greatest enemy and you cannot separate yourself from old structures
- In life phases of a new beginning such as:
- Change of school
- Career change
Positive development opportunities: Steadfastness, perseverance, calmly ready to start over.
More information about Walnut (walnut) if you are sensitive to our topic: Walnut