Further information on using the Ivy as Medicinal plants in the Naturopathy can be found under our topic: ivy.
Use of Hedera helix for the following diseases in homeopathy
- Chronic rheumatoid arthritis with severe pain in arms, legs and in the move, changing from place to place
- Enlarged thyroid with tightness in the neck
Use of Hedera helix for the following symptoms / complaints
- Partly better through exercise
- Pins and needles, stiffness of the limbs
- Menstrual period in women delayed, weak and abbreviated
- Excessive tiredness and exhaustion (gets a little better during your period)
Everything better through food and in the fresh air.
Commonly used doses in homeopathy:
- Drops D6, D12